KwiKool is a true portable air conditioner and not just a spot cooler as other brands are. Although they claim to be able to do the job a KwiKool can, the physics just don’t match the claim. Just like the air conditioner in your house, KwiKool separates the cold air section of the system from the hot air section. Other brands use the room air to cool their condenser. This removes cold air from the space and also creates a vacuum, kind of like putting a fan in the window and blowing out. With KwiKool, you get 100 % of the units capacity inside the room. With the other brands, the effective cooling capacity you actually get is greatly reduced.
What is Kwikool’s I/O Integral Condenser and why do I need it?
- Unbalanced Air System – Creates Negative Pressure in space
- Reduces Effective Capacity
- Negative pressure brings in outside heat and dirt. Makes it difficult to maintain environment
- Wastes capacity by removing cool air which wastes energy
- Extremely inefficient
- Mixes condenser air and cold air
TRUE AIR CONDITIONING
- Balanced Air System – Has no adverse pressure effect in conditioned space
- Full Capacity of unit is realized in space.
- Gives proper temperature control
- Uses all of its capacity in the space.
- Very efficient
- Completely isolates the condenser section from the conditioned space.