Kwikool’s BioAir ™ is available in 2 models, 1000 CFM, 600 CFM. All models use the air cleaning power of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) 99.97% filters, which captures all particles greater than .3 microns. All models can be used as either a HEPA-filtered air cleaner or as a filtered negative air machine. When used to create a negative pressure the unit removes potentially contaminated air from the space and pulls in fresh air from outside of the space. Also, Bioair™ models can simultaneously clean and purify, while creating a negative pressure.
Introducing BioAir™ the latest addition to the exclusive Kwikool product line. With more than thirty units developed over the course of two decades, Kwikool is leading the industry in portable cooling systems with more innovations in spot cooling than any other brand. Today, they have achieved what others have not been able to do; provide a uniquely crafted solution that provides everything medical administrators, clean room facilities, and laboratories have been searching for in an advanced air scrubbing system.
Medical Grade Portable Purification
The BioAir™ Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and has a patent-pending. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands of ordinary spot coolers), the BioAir™ Series is in a class by itself and will give you the clean cool space that you need.
|600 CFM HEPA Filtered | Negative Air Machine|
|ULPA/HEPA Filter||99.97% @ > .3 Microns|
|Fan Type (Centrifugal)||Direct Drive|
|Air Flow (CFM)||600/450 - 3 Speed|
|8 In. / Optional 12 In.|
|Optional 12” Dia. Ceiling Kit|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115V / Single Phase|
|Current Consumption||4.3 Amps|
|Power Consumption||.5 kW|
|Maximum Circuit Breaker||20 Amps|
|Recommended Breaker Size||15|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||7.7 Amps|
|Power Cord Gauge||14 AWG / 6' Length|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 5-15|
|Width x Length x Height||16.5" x 22.25" x 38"|
|Shipping Weight||115 Lbs|
|Ceiling Kit - CK - 12SS||12 Lbs|
|Total Shipping Weight w/ Ceiling Kit||127 Lbs|
|Fan Motor Overload||Automatic Internal|
- Combines Hospital grade HEPA-filtration with UVC light technology to control air quality
- HEPA 4 inch thick Filter – a high-efficiency UPLA filter which filters 99.97% of particulates greater than .3 microns in size
- All models can be used as either a HEPA-filtered air cleaner or as a filtered negative air machine, or both simultaneously.
- Dual UVC lights housed inside the unit, further clean the air after passing through the HEPA filter
- Internal UVC lights attack molds, bacteria, and pathogens by irradiating the internal chamber with reflective insulation generating light angles
- Powerful yet Compact Stainless steel easy-to-clean cabinet inhibits pathogen growth.
- All models have 3 Speed / Quad Directional airflow
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include LCD visual display alarm readout for system fault conditions
- Runs on a standard 115-Volt/15 Amp circuit
- UVC light interlock switches that turn the UVC light off for access door openings
- Washable pre-filter
- Optional carbon filter for odor removal
- Optional ceiling kit with stainless steel flange for creating a negative pressure
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- The following table matches the CDC recommended model for the optimum 6 air change outs within a space with 9-ft. ceilings:
- KBP600 – 600 CFM 700 sq. ft.
- KBP1000 – 1000 CFM 1000 sq. ft.
- KBP1800 – 1800 CFM 2000 sq. ft.
- All Kwikool Products are Manufactured in Texas, U.S.A.
- LCD alarm for timed filter and UVC light replacement