All Iceberg Series KWIB water-cooled units require access to a circulating water system, such as chilled water. Using tap water for water-cooled models is not recommended except for temporary applications.
The KWIB models are equipped with a self-regulating internal water regulating valve, which is rated up to 150 psi. The KWIB12023 has automatic restart after power failure and runs on a 230-volt/50-amp Three-Phase circuit, which must be installed by a qualified electrician. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
And, KwiKool products are proudly MADE IN AMERICA.
|BTU/hr @ 95F at 60% RH||120,000 (10-Ton)|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Recip. (2 stage)|
|Operating Temperatures||60-110 F 50%RH|
|Fan Type (Centrifugal)||Direct Drive|
|Air Flow (CFM)||1800/3800|
|Supply Air Device||Adjustable Vent|
|Supply Air Chute Kit (optional)||2 - 12" Dia. x 30" Length|
|Condenser Water Flow Data|
|Flow Regulating Valve 1/2"NPT||Automatic|
|Inlet Water 85F-95F Exit (GPM)||30|
|Inlet Water 75F-95F Exit (GPM)||15|
|Inlet Water 65F-95F Exit (GPM)||10|
|Inlet Water 55F-95F Exit (GPM)||7.5|
|Cooling Loops (2)||Dual inlets and outlets|
|Power Supply (Volts)||208/230 Three Phase|
|Current Consumption (Amps)||42.6 / 38.8|
|Power Consumption (kW)||13.9|
|Maximum Circuit Breaker (Amps)||50|
|Recommended Breaker Size||50|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity(Amps)||49.45|
|Power Cord Gauge/Length||8AWG/10'|
|Plug Configuration||Field Supplied|
|Width x Depth x Height (Inches)||32.325" x 36.5" x 68.25"|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||826|
|SAFETY DEVICE DATA|
|Fan Motor Overload||Automatic Internal|
|Evaporator Freeze Protection||Hot Gas Bypass|
|High Pressure Switch||Manual|
|Low Pressure Switch||Automatic|
|Compressor Short Cycle||Yes|
|Condensate Pump Overflow||Yes|
|Condensate Tank Overflow||Yes|
- MADE IN USA
- 120,000 BTU/H – 10 Ton capacity water-cooled
- Two (2) stage compressors for redundancy and efficient operation.
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 208/230Volt 3 phase 50 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes counterflow coaxial condenser coil with automatic water regulating valve.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- Self Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility.
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling.
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Sight glass with moisture indicator.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports.