The Model KWIB6043-2 (nominal 5-ton or 60,000 BTU) is the smallest possible water-cooled unit in size and capacity in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables for both primary and backup air conditioning. With its full-featured design and high sensible cooling, the KWIB6043-2 is the perfect solution for cooling server rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics, to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series out performs, out lasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series KWIB water-cooled units require access to a circulating water system, such as chilled water. Using tap water for water-cooled models is not recommended except for temporary applications.
The KWIB models are equipped with a self-regulating internal water regulating valve, which is rated up to 150 psi. The KWIB6043-2 has automatic restart after power failure and runs on a 460-volt/20-amp Three-Phase circuit, which must be installed by a qualified electrician. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
And, KwiKool products are proudly MADE IN AMERICA.
Cooling Capacity (BTUH)
60,000 btuh (Nominal 5-Ton)
460V- 3Ø 20 Amp Circuit
|BTU/hr @ 95F at 60% RH||60,000 (5-Ton)|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Recip.|
|Operating Temperatures||60-110 F 50%RH|
|Fan Type (Centrifugal)||Direct Drive|
|Air Flow (CFM)||2000/1 Speed|
|Supply Air Device||Adjustable Vent|
|Supply Air Chute Kit (optional)||2 - 10" Dia. x 24" Length|
|Condenser Water Flow Data|
|Flow Regulating Valve 1/2"NPT||Automatic|
|Inlet Water 85F-95F Exit (GPM)||15|
|Inlet Water 75F-95F Exit (GPM)||7.5|
|Inlet Water 65F-95F Exit (GPM)||5|
|Inlet Water 55F-95F Exit (GPM)||3.5|
|Power Supply (Volts)||460 / Three Phase|
|Current Consumption (Amps)||10.4|
|Power Consumption (kW)||7.1|
|Maximum Circuit Breaker (Amps)||20|
|Recommended Breaker Size||20|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity(Amps)||13.4|
|Power Cord Gauge/Length||12AWG/10'|
|Plug Configuration||Field Supplied|
|Width x Depth x Height (Inches)||27.325" x 27.5" x 52.75"|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||443|
|SAFETY DEVICE DATA|
|Fan Motor Overload||Automatic Internal|
|Evaporator Freeze Protection||Hot Gas Bypass|
|High Pressure Switch||Manual|
|Low Pressure Switch||Automatic|
|Compressor Short Cycle||Yes|
|Condensate Pump Overflow||Yes|
|Condensate Tank Overflow||Yes|
- MADE IN USA
- 60,000 BTU/H – 5 Ton capacity water-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 460Volt 3 phase 20 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes counterflow coaxial condenser coil with automatic water regulating valve.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- Self Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility.
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single speed models)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling.
- Low ambient controls
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool’s exclusive E-Z Clean™ scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat™ epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Sight glass with moisture indicator.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Door
- Shraeder service ports.